- 2 cans of Safcol tuna in oil
- 2 slices wholemeal bread soaked in water
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion finely chopped in a food processor
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 shot of ouzo
- 100 grams grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Salt, pepper
- All purpose flour and sunflower oil for frying the bites
Drain the bread well with your hands. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them well with your hands. Cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours .
Shape small balls, roll them in all purpose flour and fry them in a pan using sunflower oil ( 10′-15 ‘) .
If wanted, we can accompany the tuna bites with a light yogurt sauce. We mix one teacup Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 tablespoon dried parsley.