- ¼ teacup of maize oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 chicken breast fillets cut into small chunks
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Juice of ½ lemon
Heat the maize oil over medium-high heat in a deep frying pan and cook the onion for 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken chunks and the garlic powder and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Add the curry powder, stir well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add some salt, the chicken stock cube and coconut milk. Bring to boil, reduce the heat to minimum and let the chicken simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Drizzle with the lemon juice and serve with rice.