- 3/4 teacup of 3alpha Brown Rice 10′
- 1 kg of spinach
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 dry onion chopped into small cubes
- 4 fresh onions cut into thin slices
- 200 grammars of sliced white mushrooms
- 1 leek cut into thin slices
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 large lemon (juice and zest)
- freshly ground pepper
- 80 grammars of white cheese (optional)
Wash the spinach thoroughly.
Put 50 ml of olive oil in a crock pot over medium to high temperature. Cook the onions, dried onion and leek for 5 minutes until they become transparent. Then add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Coarsely chop the spinach, and add it to the saucepan. Continue cooking until the spinach gets really tender. When the spinach is cooked, add the 3alpha brown rice 10′ and stir well with a wooden spoon. Add 1 glass of water and lower the heat. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add 50 ml olive oil at the end of cooking and sprinkle with chopped dill. Finally, add juice and lemon zest. Remove from fire and cover the crock pot with a towel and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
Optionally add crushed white cheese when serving it.