- 1 teacup of margarine butter (150 grams)
- 1 teacup of powdered sugar (120 grams)
- 2 teacups of all-purpose flour (200 grams)
- 1/3 teacup of cocoa powder (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In the mixer’s bowl, beat the sugar with the margarine butter for about 2 minutes.
Add all the remaining ingredients and start kneading until you have a smooth dough.
Turn dough onto a floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a 0.5 cm thick sheet roll and cut biscuits with various cookie cutters.
Bake the cookies in a preheated, at 180 ° oven, for 17-18 minutes.
Keep in mind that biscuits and cookies are quite soft when coming out of the oven, but they become firm when getting cold.