- 250 grams of fusilli (or any other short pasta you have in your cupboard)
- 1 chicken breast fillet cut into strips
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 12-15 arugula leaves
- ½ cup of chopped olives
- 1 cup coarsely grated gruyere
- 2 tablespoons of basil pesto sauce
- Olive oil
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, strain it and sprinkle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
In a non-stick pan, put the chicken and cook, over medium to high heat, until the strips are well brown.
In a large bowl, mix the pasta, the chicken, the cherry tomatoes, the olives and the arugula leaves, season with salt and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with the olive oil and the basil pesto sauce. Finally, add the gruyere and serve the salad at room temperature.