- 250 grammars lentils
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1 orange pilled and cut in small chunks
- 1 can of tuna coarsely chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper finely chopped
- Salt, pepper
- ½ teacup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze
Bring to boil about 1,5 liters of water. Add some salt and the lentils. Simmer the lentils for about 20 minutes until they are cooked (they should not be overcooked, should be quite crispy). Strain them and let them on the side to cool.
In a large bowl put the lentils, the spring onion, the orange, the tuna, the cherry tomatoes and the bell peppers.
Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the salad with the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar glaze. Mix all the ingredients well and serve. You can also store it in the refrigerator.