- 125 grams of butter at room temperature
- ½ teacup of white sugar
- ½ teacup of soft, brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teacup cocoa powder
- 2 table spoons edible, liquid, red color
- 1 ¼ teacup self-raising flour
- 100 grams white chocolate chips
In the mixer bowl add the butter, the white sugar and the brown sugar and whisk them well.
Then add the egg, the vanilla extract, the cocoa powder and the red color and continue whisking. Add the self-raising flour and whisk until it is incorporated in the dough.
Finally, add the white chocolate chips and fold them gently in the dough.
Use a tablespoon to take small portions of the dough and form balls with your hands.
Cover a pan with parchment paper and place the cookies.
Bake in a preheated, at 180 degrees, oven for 13 minutes.
Let the cookies to cool and serve.
It yields 12 cookies.