- 2 glasses of olive oil (400 grammars)
- 1 glass of orange juice (260 grammars)
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 glass of sugar (200 grammars)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- All-purpose flour, you will need approximately 1 kg
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead with your hands until you have a soft, non-sticky dough.
Turn the dough on a floured surface and, with a rolling pin, roll the dough to the thickness of about 0.5cm. Use cookie cutters to cut the biscuits in whatever shape you like.
Cover a pan with parchment paper and place the biscuits.
Bake in a preheated, at 170 degrees, oven for about 20 minutes until they are set and their surface turns golden brown.
Let them cool and serve.