- 250 grammars of lentils
- 1 package grated tomato (400 grammars)
- 1/2 teacup of olive oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sweet cumin
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 1 shot of red, dry wine
- 1 + 2 glasses of water
- 250 grammars of orzo
- Salt, pepper
Boil the lentils in salted water for 10 minutes and strain them.
In high heat, warm the olive oil and cook the onion and the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add the lentils, the red wine, the spices and the vegetable stock cube. Add the tomato, a glass of water and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 ‘.
Add the orzo and another two glasses of water. Let it simmer until the orzo absorbs the water, stirring frequently.