- 50 grams of margarine
- 150 grams of chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teacup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 teacup of brown sugar
- ½ teacup shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
In the mixer bowl put the chocolate chips and the margarine. Use your microwave oven to melt the chocolate chips in medium power.
Then add the coconut milk, the sugar and the eggs and use your mixer to whisk vibrantly.
Add the vanilla, the flour, the coconut and the baking powder and continue whisking with the mixer.
Cover a 13 X 9 inches ovenproof pan with parchment paper and pour the chocolate mixture.
Bake in a preheated, at 180 degrees (Celsius), for 30’-35’.
Let it cool, cut into square pieces and serve.
You can find the original recipe here: https://tinyurl.com/y4c7jnfp