- 4 medium zucchinis coarsely grated
- 1 big potato coarsely grated
- 1 big onion coarsely grated
- ½ teacup of finely chopped spearmint
- 200 grammars of feta cheese coarsely grated
- 1 egg
- ¾ teacup of self-raising flour
- corn oil for frying
In a bowl put the grated zucchinis and the grated onion. Squeeze well with your hands until most of the fluids are gone.
Add the potato and the finely chopped spearmint and stir well.
Then add the grated feta, the egg and the flour.
Stir the dough well and leave it approximately 15′ in the refrigerator to “rest”.
In a non-stick pan, put a little corn oil and turn on the fire onto medium heat.
Use a spoonful or your hands to take small amounts of the mixture and fry both sides in the corn oil until they get golden brown (about 10′).